_Kitten- Catherine 'Cat' House.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2014
Players Name: _kitten

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38314019

Reason for ban: Literally never roleplaying, constantly shift+w around and jumping on shit, constant rdm and prop spam

Proof:_kitten killed salacious sass using weapon_cc_ithaca_stakeout
_kitten suicided!
_kitten suicided!
_kitten killed salacious sass using weapon_cc_ppk_silenced
_kitten suicided!

-snipped video of her shooting someone in the face after being told to stop-

Tazmily said:
If this is who I think it is I've literally never seen them roleplay before, at all, ever. Always fucking around with scripts or with the map entities. I don't know why the fuck they're still allowed on the server, they've been banned several times.

http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/24626-some-kind-of-disciplinary-action-request-on-kitten-and-involved-parties/

this is by NO MEANS the first time they've done this shit. it's all the time. i never see them roleplaying, ever. when they are it's memery.

What would you like to see improved:
Them not being on the server again
or at the very least for a while

she'll have their model perma-changed to a blackman with dreadlocks or the bushy bearded man

~Sid~ said:
she'll have their model perma-changed to a blackman with dreadlocks or the bushy bearded man
that will likely only make them minge even harder because something tells me they're the racist type who find black people inherently ~so funny~

G7KG6Gv.png

solid argument

kitten is sure a cutie, but goddamn they make me look like an angel. well at least from what i heard

~Sid~ said:

Jackson said:
yeah they contribute absolutely nothing to rp. I remember once we were talking in a circle, and Panther was jumping around and spinning, which would be one thing if it was just for a moment, but they kept going on and on for minutes to the point that it was distracting, and when we ask them to stop she replies in l-ooc that they she's going to continue anyway, it was fucking annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread