Half-Life 30.06.2021 - Permaprop optimization and scanner bug fix

This update is live.

List of changes
  • Major optimizations to permaprop saving. This should reduce lag caused by permapropping but it will not yet eliminate it. A complete fix is in the works and should be ready within a day or two.
  • Fixed scanner bug seen in this report
  • Some behind the scenes work
  • Fixed a bug with groundwatch/airwatch that was causing some interesting problems:
  • Fixed adjutant masks having the wrong skin group applied, your necks are no longer blue
I'll be focusing on bugfixes first as soon as my todo list gives me the breathing room I need for it, I've still got a lot of non-script work and a few urgent features that also need doing.

Last edited:

Gangleider

speak into the shell
Senior Executive Administrator
Jun 11, 2007
  • Fixed adjutant masks having the wrong skin group applied, your necks are no longer blue*
*after a restart :)

Saxophone Lesbian

New Blood
Administrator
Jan 25, 2012
Question. Are we going to go over npc damage values because the new weapons are severely underpowered against them. Sometimes it takes 4 bullets or more for a headcrab even with a rifle. Not sure if this is the right place for this comment though lol

Last edited:

Gangleider

speak into the shell
Senior Executive Administrator
Jun 11, 2007
lots of weapon changes planned yes but my backlog is already enormous so it will probably take some time before i can get to the more immediate ones

Users who are viewing this thread