A few combat changes have been pushed to alleviate some of the pressures created by the most recent weapons update. A lot of the things below are easily configurable now so changes in the future won't be so hard.
- Fixed an issue where grenades couldn't be used when equipped in the Miscellaneous slot.
- Fixed an issue where certain SWEP types could bypass the armor filter.
- Fixed an issue where certain character states could break the Combine citizen records UI.
- Buffed all armor levels to account for SWEPs now doing 2 or 3 times the damage they did before.
- Changed the F3 equip-UI to show your damage resistance and speed slow-down instead of a flat armor level.
- Adjusted the amount of damage resistance each NPC has; this is subject to further changes based on player reactions.
- Added Combine Overwatch P.C.V. armor sets to replace the M.O.P.P. suits for standard operations.